As a Human Givens Supervisor I work from the Human Givens Framework and offer supervision for Human Givens therapists, teachers and anyone working in healthcare or welfare.
I aim to create a safe space for:
- Critical reflection on therapeutic practice with a focus on outcomes for the client;
- Discussion, review and critical reflection for teachers
- Discussion, where indicated, of any action required to meet clients’ needs beyond the confines of therapy – such as referral to agencies better placed to offer assistance.
- Discussion of any matters arising from your work with clients, if and when needed;
- Addressing any other questions regarding human givens therapy and its practical applications.
- Discussion of caseload – lack of, or feeling overwhelmed, as required
- Discussion of new ideas, books and articles as required
I will provide:
- Suggestions for options with the client/s discussed;
- Suggestions for professional development where requested or indicated;
- Any other feedback as requested or required.
You will be able to contribute to a written agreement regarding Supervision sessions